- Like its little brother, the medium sized 3020 bookshelf speakers benefits from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, new 3000 Series Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated crossover and improved low resonance cabinet. In addition, it boasts a larger 5 inch drive unit, with the new Aramid Fibre/Paper cone material. This larger driver delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, wonderfully open, realistic midrange and an extraordinary 'being there' three dimensional sound.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 125m, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 64Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB, Recommended Power: 25 - 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Includes: (2) Q Acoustics 3020 Bookshelf Speakers, (2) Magnetic Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual, (8) Rubber Speaker Grips.
Q Acoustics Q3020 Bookshelf Speakers