Houses of worship
Conference and lectern
- NEW automatic frequency setup function
- Rugged and reliable for professional applications
- Up to 48 wireless channels and 16 channels within a single frequency band
- Pilot tone system prevents unwanted noise
- Space diversity receiver with all-metal case for reliable reception
- AKG reference compander technology for superior sound
- Quick and easy transmitter setup via infrared
- Programmable warning functions
Setting up a high-end wireless system has never been so easy. The WMS 470 has the advantages of the high-end WMS 4500 electronics with the user friendliness of an entry-level system
Includes 1x PT470 bodypack transmitter, 1x SR470 receiver and 1x C544L headworn microphone.
The C 544 L is a head-worn miniature condenser microphone with a convenient behind-the-neck headband. The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern and therefore "prefers" sounds arriving from the front (from the user's mouth).
The microphone body containing the condenser transducer is shock mounted on the microphone arm in order to suppress cable and mechanical noise. The microphone arm will place the microphone in front of the corner of your mouth to minimize pop noise and protect the microphone from contamination. The supplied windscreen makes the microphone even less susceptible to wind and pop noise.
A special moisture shield on the microphone capsule makes it difficult for moisture and makeup to penetrate into the microphone. This barrier prevents the microphone sound entries from being clogged by sweat or makeup which would make the sound dull and reduce the sensitivity of the microphone. Therefore, never remove the moisture shield from the microphone.
The C 544 L is a condenser microphone and therefore needs a power supply.
- Belt clip
- 2 antennas
- Rack mounting kit
- Power supply