Based on this philosophy Clearaudio has been setting new standards in analogue music reproduction for more than 30 years. With their common love for music, Peter, Robert, Patrick and Veronika Suchy have designed an exceptional new turntable that breaks the boundaries and rules of music reproduction. The results of their tireless passion and commitment are the outstanding Statement Turntable and the tangential Statement Tonearm TT1, capable of reproducing music at its maximum fidelity.
The Statement Turntable combines unprecedented functionality, beautiful design & engineering with innovative patented Clearaudio technology. This fusion of extraordinary craftsmanship, attention to even the smallest detail and elaborate state-of-the-art engineering reflects the creativity and talent of the Suchy family.
The perfectly crafted Statement Turntable is borne of the endless passion to build turntables at the highest level that are inspiring and set new standards.
Clearaudio innovations elevate the performance to new levels.
Even the smallest and elaborate musical details are faithfully reproduced. Nothing is added, coloured, distorted or lost. Let your ears relax as they hear only the music, the complete and whole musical performance.
Discover a new dimension of music reproduction.
"For the true audiophile"
"Clearaudio's Statement is, without any shadow of a doubt, the finest turntable in the world."
Greg Borrowman, Australian Hi-Fi
"[...] a 770-pound masterpiece [...] a platter player par excellence."
HOME ENTERTAINMENT USA
"[...] something to tell your friends that you're serious about vinyl. Very serious."
"The question is: 'Who'd buy id?' And the answer is: 'I would' [...] Once you have listened to the Clearaudio Statement, you'll never be able to listen to any other turntable ..."
Greg Borrowman, Australian Hi-Fi
"[...] hear the Statement and see for yourself how it has advanced the state of the art. As for me - I'm in major liquidation mode because I can't let it go!"
The Absolute Sound
The pertinently named Statement is a NZS$159,750 assembly of wood, aluminum, and other sundry bits that has only one endeavor, to play records, and play them outstandingly well. Weighing 770 pounds, the Statement derives its rotational motivation from the same type of electric motor used to propel the Mars Rover. It touts a patented magnetic driven sub platter, dynamic balanced platters, Kardan turntable chassis suspension, real time speed control and active blue LCD display.
- Its massive acrylic platter is driven by a patented magnetic driven sub-platter, with absolutely no contact to the main platter. One of the Suchys' fave party tricks is slipping a sheet of paper between the two while the platters are spinning;
- It also uses a magnetic vertical platter bearing;
- All platters are dynamic balanced with state-of-the-art testing equipment as critical as those used to balance wheels on racing cars;
- A seriously butch pendulum weighing 80kg provides the self-levelling of the top platform, so you can say, with a straight faces, that this table 'rocks'; its automatic horizontal levelling device also includes the tonearm platforms, and there are no air pumps or compressors;
- A high-speed processor-controlled motor-drive unit drives the sub-platter;
- The turntable's main chassis is oil-damped;
- Operation includes a real-time speed control with an active blue LCD display, and fine speed adjustment (33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm) is provided;
- The Statement can support up to four different tonearms;
- Its dedicated and integral stand is completely damped against resonance, using special construction techniques consisting of a damped sandwich made of bulletproof wood, stainless steel and acrylic. Yes: bulletproof wood, a special ply that seemed too dense to be organic in origin.
Weight: approx. 350 kg
Dimensions (W/D/H in inches): 27.2 x 22.4 x 49.2
Dimensions (W/D/H in mm): 690 x 570 x 1250
Add To Cart