Yamaha - R S700
Elite class stereo receiver combining ToP-ART technology and ART Base chassis construction with gold–plated speaker terminals and dual aluminum heat sinks for crisp, clean sound. Advanced features include continuously variable loudness control, CD Direct Amplification, along with Yamaha iPod dock connection, SIRIUS Radio Ready, 40-station AM/FM and zone 2 control for endless music enjoyment options.
- Dual aluminum-extruded heat sinks ensure effective heat dissipation and help achieve crisp, clean sound.
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA in/out jacks are durable and provide highest quality connections.
- With a straight connection to the CD input, CD Direct Amplification maximizes CD source S/N ratio.
- An iPod Dock port provides highest quality sound from an iPod. iPod Video Out allows connection to a TV.
- With a subscription to SIRIUS Satellite Radio, you can greatly expand your choice of high quality radio programs.
- This receiver makes it easy for someone in another room to listen to the music and even control playback.
- 100W x 2 high power output
- ToP-ART (Total Performance Anti-Resonance Technology)
- 40-station AM/FM random access preset tuning
- Pure Direct for short and direct signal path
- Continuously Variable Loudness Control
- Speaker A, B or A+B selection
- Subwoofer Out
- Rec Out selector
- Pre-main coupler
- Power management (Auto power off)
- Terminal for detachable AC cable
- Preset and Zone 2 remote controls
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 6" x 15-1/4"
|RMS Output Power||100W x 2|
|iPod Compatibility via Yamaha Universal Dock||1 (for optional YDS-12, YID-W10 or YBA-10)|
|XM Satellite Radio Ready||Sirius Satellite Radio Ready|
|Pure Direct Switch||Yes|
|Switchable CD Direct Amplification||Yes|
|Linear Damping Factor (Speaker A)||240 or more|
|Continuously Variable Loudness Control||Yes|
|40-Station Preset Tuning||Yes|
|Pre-Out / Main-In Coupler||Yes|
|Zone 2 Output||Yes|
|Zone Remote Control||Yes|
|IR Ports||2 In / 1 Out|
|+12V Trigger Output||Yes|
|Product Dimension (W x H x D) / Weight (lbs.)||17-1/8” x 6” x 15-1/4” / 24.7|